FHA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the U.S. Federal Housing Authority, a division of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
FHA loans are an attractive option, especially for first-time homeowners:
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans.
- Lower minimum credit score requirements
- Lower down payment requirements.
- Cannot exceed county statutory loan limits.
- 203K loans offer funds to improve the property
Learn more about FHA loans here: HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- FHA Loan: